Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:33

"Of course we are, Belladixie. What else would we be doing in the middle of a lake- hey, where you going?!"
    Cass kicked a bit of water waiting for Dixie to return, with Alex in tow.
    She wondered why everyone was swimming- after all, Hogwarts' Black Lake was famed for being warm enough only for Durmstrang hard nuts.
    But then it all made sense- Global Warming.
    Sigh.

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:41

Dixie returned, doggie paddling again, with Ria Tia Smia not too far behind her. When she reached Fish Food again, she flipped her sopping hair over her shoulder, and asked Casserole "Wait... You do know how to do the spell, right? I don't want to end up flown over to the middle of the desert in Arizona..."

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:47

"Like I said, I am clarifying it, I am not so sure about my spell usage, so proceed at your own risk! You have been warned but Pyrix, if we can levitate you off to the desert, then we are obviously masters of the spell." Alex said, before turning to Pecan with a bright smile, "Hey Pecan! how you doing?"

Last edited by Alexandria Black on Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:52; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:51

(word count, Alex!bounce)
    "Dixie, Dixie, Dixie. At the very worst you'll catch fire, and you'll be in the water anyway. I've been burnt," she said, showing her still blistered fingers, "it's no big deal."
    Cass waved in a so-so way to Alex. She'd better help her levitate Dixie. She didn't want to be a murderer.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:00

Dixies eyes widened. She gulped. It didn't look like they were joking... At all. So of course, after a split second decision, she gave them a funny sort of smile. Then, she did the most logical thing one could do. Dixie grabbed Floatie Woatie, and swam for her life.
    "Never!!!!!"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:04

"HEY! Pyrix! Why did she suddenly run away? you think we scared her?" Alex asked as she turned to Pecan. "More importantly, should we follow her?"
    her eyes suddenly brightened as she thought of all they could do to make Pyrix's horror come true. "Lets!" she whined out, no seriously whined out.

[a.n thanks! ]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:07

(LOL, we cant let Hufflepuff lose points for spamming, honey pie Very Happy)
    Cass nodded at Alex, and put a finger to her lips.
    Returning the 'favor' from earlier, Cass grabbed hold of Dixie's leg, and swam back to the middle. "There's no way you're getting away that easily, woman! I was joking, okay? I wouldn't dream of letting you drown, or get burnt for that matter. You mustn't hold me in high trust-y place-y place thing if you won't let me levitate you. Besides, Theresa- I think- helped me out when I was in the tree in the first week, before the Great Purge. Well someone helped me out of it."

Thinking her speech had worked her magic on Dixie, Cass let go of her leg. Letting Dixie raise back to the surface. Meaning she probably hadn't heard anything at all.
    Ha-ha.

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:08; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:08

Alex walked back to the lake still thinking about yeasterday. it had been an awsome day and she had made friends. She wondered what crazy thing they were up to today. "hey guy's" she greeted them as she reached the edge of the lake. "what are you up to today?" she asked them.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:12

Dixie screamed, feeling her leg grabbed by a certain Fish Food. "NOOO!!" she garbled, water in her mouth, right before she was pulled under. Barely able to hear Casserole, she only heard the words 'I, letting you, drown, levitate, burn, and you.' Panicking, she was finally allowed to break the surface.
    Grabbing her purple Floatie Woatie, Dixie tried making a break for it again.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:16

This time Alex stopped her. "Relax dude! we will do it on her first!" she said, with a firm grasp on Pyrix's ankle, pointing thumb towards Pecan Pie. "You can help me!"

That was also the moment she noticed Alex. "Hey Alex!" she said as she waved cheerfully at the girl. "Why don't you join us?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:16

Cass pulled an exasperated groan, "Dixie, get the water out of your ears. I am going to try and repeat myself. I was joking, m'kay? There's no way I would ever let you drown-or down, heheh- or get burnt for that matter. You mustn't hold me in high trust-y place-y place thing," she humphed. "You got it? You little carrot."
    Out of the corner of her eye, Cass saw a Blonde ravenclaw at the side of the lake. "Come on Lovegood! Glad you made it back," she said cheerily, "Find yourself a swimming cozzie, and head on over!"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:21

Alex went and put on a swimming coustume before returning to the lake. She ran back toward the grass as fast as she could when she reached the edge she jumped into the water. She swam up to the surface then she began to swim towards the other girls.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:27

Dixie relaxed a bit, but was still quite wary. Pulling her ankle out of Ria Tia Smias grasp, and sighed, brushing the water from her face. "Fine... But if I end up with a limb and no ear, then.... We all know what happened."
    Spotting Alexandra Lovegood, she shouted "Oi, come join us! There's always going to be a need for another victim."
    Wait. What??

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:31

"Pyrix! You. Never. Ever. Warn. The. Victim!" Alex hissed in Pyrix's ear.
    Then to throw of suspicion, Alex said in her normal tone, "Don't mind her1 She's a bit....a bit... well I hope you get it!" Alex trailed off with a shrug. Turning to Pecan, she winked, hoping they would get the message.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:35

Dixie playfully splashed water at Ria Tia Smias mention of her possible looniness. Throwing a secretive 'i know what you meant' look that only girls can understand at her, she pouted, and said "Hey! I'm not exactly, well, you know. Actually, I don't know." said Dixie thoughtfully.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:36

Alex heard Dixie call her a victum. She knew this was happen and Alex's tone was a little suspicious. She smile back at the girls sweetly. should she get one of them before they get to her?. No she thought lets see where this goes. She though trying very hard not grin.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:40

Alex always kept a close watch on her potential victims facial expressions and Alex's expression had changed, just a teeny bit, but enough for Alex to figure out that her victim knew. Shaking her head ever so slightly at Pyrix, Alex mouthed to her later! Hoping that while they had kept Alex distracted, Pecan had done the job or at least, was doing it.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 04:57

"Andy Pandy, you're scaring the poor children. You're worst than the blummin' Child Catcher. Chill guys. Anyway, y'ready to levitate Dixie? Dixie are you ready to turn into a bird?"
    Cass tried to make it sound less scary compared to the word victim. But it just sounded stupid.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 05:00

Dixie grinned at Ria Tia Smia, and mentally planned to stay away from Alexandra until they were safely out of the lake. Turning around, she chirped "So are we going or not? I feel like we've been sitting here for a day!"(lol)
    Starting to swim, she grabbed Floatie woatie, not wanting him to be Floatnapped.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 05:03

"Hey! At least I did not make her swim halfway back?" Alex retorted, somewhat defensively. Nevertheless, she shrugged and gave Alex a apologetic look. turning back to Pecan she pushed her sleeves past her elbows. "Ready when you are!" she said with a smirk for Pecan Pie and a wink for Pyrix.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 05:07

"Dixie, are you sure about this? I mean, you're not going to AK us afterwards are you?"
    She looked at Andy Pandy and Lovegood. "We better keep this one safe. She's the precious to my Frodo. She's special. In the head, O Belladixie Sostrange! I love how she loves that name. You guys ready? Maybe we should practice first or something?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 05:49

Dixie raised her eyebrows at the mention of becoming a bird. "Wait, WHAT?"
    Deciding to just dismiss the comment, Dixie stopped swimming. Looking around the lake, she smiled, albeit nervously.
    "Well... We are here. So, er... Whose willing to go first?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 05:51

"I hate a feeling you look ready to do it," Cass beamed, "you look- what is it- emotionally ready for this kind of distress. For Merlin's sake- we're levitating you! WANDS AT THE READY!" she added gruffly.
    "On the count of three. One..."

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 05:55

Dixie pointed her wand at herself, and prayed she wouldn't set herself on fire, just like that piece of paper. And feather. And that carrot. Biting her lip, she kicked her legs, making sure she could stay afloat.

A/N: remember, we are first years, the spell, though combined, won't be very powerful at all.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 06:01

"Two......THREE!" Alex, the moment she heard, whoever's voice yelling 'Three' she pointed her wand at Pyrix and took a second or two as she finalized her aim. After she was satisfied she yelled, "Wingardium Leviosa!" praying that whatever went wrong with the Aguamenti spell would not happen here and Pyrix would be al right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:51