Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:26

three" she shouted at the same time as the others. Then the four of them leaped into the lake. She hit the surface laughing she opened her eye's beneth the surfce before swimming back to the top. She reached the surface laughing and smiling. She had friends. This was a great day!

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:30

"THREE!"
    This day wasn't any good.
    This day was amazing.
    Immediately, Cass grabbed a hold of both Alexs next to her, incase this was too deep for them to swim in. She laughed, for no particular reason. "You guys Ok on this bit, or do guys want to keep hold of me to stay afloat?"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:31

"I am fine dude! relax!"

Alex finally allowed herself to laugh as she surfaced and it cam off like an explosion but she couldn't help herself, neither di she want to. Today was a perfect day! Perfect breeze! Perfect colour! Perfect fall and most of Perfect friends! she thought as she looked around her.

[sorry gotta go1 coz its like 3 AM here! btw congo Pecan!]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:34

Dixie propelled her arms, still underwater, and broke the surface. Still extremely happy, she moved her arms in 'jumping jack motion' and made her way toward her other three friends.
    "Well, that's one thing off of our list. Now we should try jumping off of our brooms!"
    She was joking, though she liked the idea...

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:36

"I'm fine" she smiled at cass. She looked at each of her new friends in turn she was so happy today was awsome. She swam closer to her friends. She couldn't stop smiling. This was so amazing. She turned to Dixie smiling. "I'll pass on that one" she laughed

(go to go it's late here)

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:49

Cass opened her mouth in shock at Dixie. "How did you know I wanted to do that?!" she pushed her playfully. "Hey Lovegood, you into Quidditch- or, at least have you got a broom?"
    In no time, she swam out of the water and ran to her clothes before she got any colder. She was glad she brought her favourite jumper and cloak. She'd forgotten trousers, but no matter, her Hogwarts cloak'd cover her up. "I'm thinking we do Wingardium over the lake. Broomsticks, schmoomsticks!"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:54

Dixie grinned, then her grin faded. "Could that possibly land us in detention, because I dunno if we know magic well enough to Wingardium Leviosa ourselves up over the lake... Plus, I can barely lift a book without it catching fire, let alone do that to myself. Sorry, but I like my eyebrows! And face. And arms. And hair."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:01

"And life?" Cass giggled. "I meant swim in, then see how long we can. I doubt I can do much more than get my bum above the water, really. It'd be cool to try, though. Would spells work better if we all cast it on the same person?" pondered Cass.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:05

Dixie scratched her chin, and wrung her shirt to get rid of the water weighing it down.
    "I think that might work! In fact, let's choose a Vic-er, volunteer."
    She imeadiantly pointed at Casserole. "I nominate Cass Bass!"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:10

"I like how that was close to victim," grinned Cass. "Well seeing as Andy Pandy and Alex have gone to the castle for some sleep, why don't we do you."
    Cass let a sound escape from her mouth that didn't sound like a laugh.
    It was a cackle.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:14

Dixie lit up like a Christmas tree. "How about we Wingardium Levioa each other one at a time? You lift up yourself, I'll do so also, and vice versa. No one complain, we ARE benefitting from this, this can be extra Charms practice, after all, I bet we both need the extra practice..."
    Pulling out her wand, she grinned.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:29

"That's true, I could do with extra anything really, so I guess it isn't as bad," advocated Cass, "let's swim a bit further out, eh? I promise, if you don't fancy drowning today, I'll keep you alive. Infact, here."
    Cass handed her the same purple float she had used to keep Theresa's present afloat in the middle of the lake. "It's a muggle swimming aid."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:33

Dixie couldn't help it. Laughter bubbled from her lips, and she said "I'm muggleborn! Of course I know what this muggle swimming aid does!" Looking at the Floatie fondly, Dixie declared "I hereby declare this Floaties name to be Floatie Woatie the second!"
    She inflated it, and grinned at Casserole.
    "Let's do this."

Ooc: I gotta go eat Dinner; or'tea'

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:39

"Hey guys!" said Alexandra as she bounded down to the lake. "What's up?" she asked. It was quite a nice day outside and the perfect place to relax was the lake. "Are you guys swimming or just chilling?" she asked, looking at Cass.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:41

"Oh, duh. It's hard to remember- I'm not used to your rare species- you're one of a kind!" she winked.
    "Floaties?" Cass pulled a face. "Ah well. Fall in men! And swim! Let's rock this joint!"
    Cass started to swim again. She thought about Alex Black. she needed a nickname. There was too many Alex Blacks. She thought about her best friend
    And suddenly, she was shouting her. She really, truly was. "ALEXANDRAAAAAAAAAA!"
    She waited for her to come closer to the edge of the lake. "Come in! We're about to see if we can levitate one of us over the lake, and then inevitably drop us and splash the other person. Wanna join!?"

(Dix: LOL!!!!!!!!!)

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 07:56

"Yeah, I'd love to join you!" she said with a grin. "So have you finally mastered the Wingardium Leviosa charm, Cass?" she asked, recalling their previous experiences with the spell...not the best. Alexandra took off her heavy robes to reveal her swimsuit underneath and jumped into the nearly black water.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 08:03

"HA. No," she whispered, "just don't tell Dixie that. Besides, that's why we desperately need your assistance," she nodded briskly.
    Shocked with how Alex was already ready, Cass swam up to her, glad she was here. "Alex. Dude. You need a nickname."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 08:30

Dixies eyes narrowed suspiciously at the sudden whisper. Shrugging, she swam closer to the two girls, and heard the last sentence Casserole said. "Hmm... For a nickname, how about AB the Great? Heh heh, I used to be known as DYE the Legend back home."
    Home. She felt guilty, she hadn't thought of the place at all lately.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 08:42

"That's a real belter of a name, Dixie. DYE. But you've got so many good ones already. Nah. If Hufflepuff's Alex is Andy Pandy then... nah, I'm going to have to think about Ravenclaw Alex. I do like Belladixie Sostrange though."

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 09:00; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 08:58

Dixie grinned and brushed back her bangs. "Raven in Rabid Raven, or Rabies. The minute he grows a beard... Heh heh, he's becoming Shavin' Raven. Alex... I dunno. It took me a while to come up with a name for Ria Tia Smia, so at the moment, I'm fresh out of names.
    Belladixie Sostrange?? Where did you get such a weird name from?"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 09:03

"Shaven Raven. That's beautiful," Cass wiped an invisible tear from her lid. "Belladixie Sostrange, is from Bellatrix Lestrange's name. It just fit Dixie. It don't know how I did that, really. If the worst comes to the worst, I'll call her Lexie. Scratch that! Her name is Scarfy. ALEXANDRA BLACK OF THE HOUSE OF RAVENS I PRONOUNCE YOU SCAR-FFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That's where a crack of thunder and a roll of lightning comes on."

(a/n. AVPS. Scarfy. makes you see the sorting ceremony in a whole different way. NIGHT DIXIE!)

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:09

"Boom!" said Dixie, clapping her hand once, simulating that dramatic clap of thunder. Grinning, she doggie paddled a bit more toward the center of the lake, following Casserole Cass Bass Marling.
    "So are we going to do this or not?" asked Dixie.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:12

Alex had walked back to the lake just to relive her awesome day again. instead she had found Pyrix floating on those toys that kids use to learn swimming and Pecan following her.

"What are you guys doing?" she hollered out to them.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:26

Dixie yelled back to Ria Tia Smia "WE ARE SWIMMING TO THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE, AND WINDARDIUM LEVIOSAING OURSELVES, THEN WE ARE JUMPING INTO THE LAKE!"
    Rubbing her neck, sore from all yelling, Dixie swam back to the shore and said "Are you joining us?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 03:33

"Yeah sure!" Alex said, shrugging before stripping till her swimsuit. "Though I should warn you, my Wingardium Leviosa sucks." she said as she prepared to dive in and join them. but, she waited too long and her courage ran out so she took the old fashioned way of wading then swimming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 02:57