Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting Under a Tree

Sitting Under a Tree - Page 7 Empty Re: Sitting Under a Tree

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:29

"I'm known for doing stuff like that all the time, and I don't think I would be able to handle it if I got another detention," Harmony said, grinning. "It was a lot of fun. Maybe we could do it in the Room of Requirement next time. It might supply us with large fortresses!"

She gained excitement as she thought of the idea, before looking at Theresa's hand.

"You fought well, Captain Cotgrave. I shall award you with a peace between my fort and yours. May the best person win the next battle we have." Harmony said, shaking her hand.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:35

"That would be great, they would be huge and mine will be inpenatratable" Theresa said. She grinned at the image of huge forts and captain hats in the room of requirements.

"Yes, we shall see who is the greatest captain next time, but for now, the two forts shall come together and celebrate in the glory of our war" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:39

Harmony laughed. This was so fun! Theresa was definitely an interesting person to hang around.

"Next time, my super mega ultra cannon balls of destruction will knock down your defenses as my minions and I will lay siege to your fort," Harmony said.

She couldn't wait until they did that again.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:44

Theresa pretended to scoff "in your dreams Captain Lupin, my army of baby dragons and goblins will soon take over fort Herbology" she said. "We will trample your plants and knock down your walls" she mock threatened. She giggled as she thought about it "I have so had too many sugar sticks" she said, they always made her hyped up.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:46

Harmony laughed. Sugar sticks were good and sugary, so of course she would be hyped up!

"Just you wait, Captain Cotgrave! My vines and plants will wind around your minions before yanking them high in the air. They will be defenseless against my jungle that will threaten to get them lost." Harmony said, grinning.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:52

Theresa opened her mouth for a second before closing it and thinking it. "Well... erm" she said before thinking again. She grinned "well my goblins will chop the vines of your plants and bash through your defence and to victory!" she said, throwing her hands up into the air in celebration.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:56

"Care to put your wand where your mouth is, Captain Cotgrave?" Harmony asked, grinning. "Room of Requirement, we'll continue the battle! And I will show you what happens when you mess with Captain Harmonious Lupin. Terror of the Skies, defender of plants, and thrower of books at people's heads. Mainly Rae-Rae's."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:03

Theresa grinned "you are so on Captain Lupin, there will be a winner and it will be fort dragon fire!" she said. She giggled as she stood up "I, Captain Theresa Lily Cotgrave of fort Dragon Fire, lover of dragons, explorer of forests and addicted eater of sugar sticks declare war on fort Herbology!" she said, holding her wand up in the air like a sword.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:05

Harmony mirrored Theresa's pose, lifting her own wand in her air.

"Then it is settled! Captain Harmonious Jane Lupin of Fort Herbology accepts the declaration of war! May the best fighter win! Plants vs Animals, round two!" She exclaimed. "Get ready to meet your maker, Captain Cotgrave!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:10

"Then it is settled!" Theresa exclaimed. "Both forts shall meet at the battle ground and we will see just how strong your plants are when my animals attack" she said, laughing at the craziness of it all. This was all just too funny and brilliant. She turned and marched up to the castle.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:12

"My plants will definitely triumph over your animals!" She called, following Theresa up. "You can count on that, Captain Cotgrave! This is one war I won't lose!"

This is going to be a lot of fun, Harmony thought, entering the castle after Theresa.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 14:19