Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting Under a Tree

Sitting Under a Tree - Page 4 Empty Re: Sitting Under a Tree

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 03:59

"The thing I had to wear wasn't so bad, it was this knitted hat, very ugly and it didn't go with anything I was wearing but no one seemed to notice" Theresa said before grinning. "I do feel sorry for Black though, I heard that he had a bad time with what he had to wear" she said as she remembered hearing about the 'queen of Hogwarts'.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 04:01

Harmony chuckled happily.

"Well, the tiara and earrings seemed to suit him," Harmony teased. "The heels and collar was pretty bad. Those things were killing my feet, and the stupid collar with that stupid nickname. Ooh, I couldn't stand it. I still have that collar too. Professor Williams told me to keep it for any other detention I would happen to receive."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 04:06

"I had not had the chance to see him during his punishment, I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing if I did" Theresa said. "The heels sound painful, I would probably trip everywhere if I had to where heels" she said. She would probably never leave her dorm room, out of fear that she would trip and hit someone.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 04:11

Harmony waved her hand slightly, grinning.

"Heels are something you must get used to when young as a Pureblood. You are obligated to look your best in front of the Wizarding community at special events and even certain birthday parties. I'm just not used to wearing heels for three days in a row." She said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 04:14

"Sounds like a huge annoyance" Theresa said. She couldnt imagine having to wear heels anywhere. Even though the punishment would have been funny, it would still hurt to wear them for three days. "I probably wont even wear heels when I'm older, no offence but they are way to girly and can you imagine running away from a rouge dragon while wearing heels" she said, wincing at the thought.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 04:24

Harmony thought about running from a dragon in heels and snorted, hiding her large smile.

"You'd be toast," she said, grinning slightly. "A little on the burnt side, but toast none the less. Besides, guess who made me wear the heels to every outing? I'll give you three guesses."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 04:29

Theresa laughed "yeah I would be, so, no heels for me, those things will one day ruin your life" she said. "Three guesses huh? that oh so lovely woman who bullies your flowers?" she asked, being sarcastic about the lovely part. Honestly, Hamony's Aunt sounds like a nightmare, someone she would so not be able to handle.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:19

Harmony laughed.

"Give her a prize! From me to your sister, Pureblood isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Truthfully, I'd rather be a half-blood, but I have to deal with the card I've been dealt." Harmony said, smiling. "Besides, maybe you'll find some heels next to your bed from me one day. Think of it as a little inside joke."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:28

Theresa laughed too.
    "Fine but if I pass a dragon one day then don't expect me to be wearing the heels" she joked.

"I am actually glad my mother was a muggle born myself, it would be horrid to think of all the pressure that Purebloods have to go through because of their family history" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:45

"My grandfather was Remus Lupin's brother. He never knew of Remus since he was little when Remus decided to disappear, and then go to Hogwarts because of his furry secret. My grandfather married a pureblood witch, and they had my father, who in turn married my mother, yet another pureblood witch." Harmony explained. "That's why Aunt Marie is so adamant with me because I'm fully pureblood, while Jen is part of Remus' side of family, and Great-Aunt Tonks was a half-blood."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:52

"Wow, that does sound like a lot of pressure that she would put you through" Theresa said. She would have been a pureblood if her dad married who her grandmother wanted him to marry. "I didn't know that Remus Lupin had a brother, although, I don't know that much about history, all I know is about the whomping willow and stuff" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 06:09

"It's a little known fact," Harmony said, shrugging slightly. "Not even Harry Potter knew it since Great-Uncle Remus never told him about it. He never told anyone, really, but my father found out the history and told the rest of the family in return. The truth was finally revealed."

She grinned. "And that's fine too. I must admit that I probably know a lot of history, but that's only because I read a lot. I know the Whomping Willow is rather old, but I must say that I know not much more about it."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 06:17

"Cool, I didn't know about that, guess I should pay more attention to history, that's actually interesting" Theresa said, surprised, she didn't usually care for the whole history thing.
    "I only know that the whomping willow is dangerous yet there is something that like freezes it and apparently it was useful at some point but I am not sure why" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 06:31

"Interesting? Yeah, I guess it is a little." She said thinking about it a bit. "Maybe the Whomping Willow is some sort of...clubhouse or something. Like, you said something happens to it and then it freezes, so there must be a purpose behind all that. Maybe it really was used for something important."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 06:42

"Would be cool if it was, it would be better then just a random dangerous tree" Theresa said. She wondered what the tree would be used for and found it a lot more interesting. "I am so going to look into it, if there is like a clubhouse or something then I would love to go in there and see it" she said, excitedly.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 06:57

Harmony nodded, as excited as Theresa was.

"Right! And what if other students have found it, and they decided to leave stuff there for students like us to find?" She asked happily. "That would be so amazing, to find a history in the Willow clubhouse. I truly hope there is one."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 07:08

Theresa grinned "that would be perfect" she said, practically bouncing with excitement. "There could be something from even before the war ended in there and maybe no one has found there way into there since and it is still there" she said. She would love to find something like that, it would be exciting and amazing.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 07:15

"That would be so amazing!" Harmony exclaimed, laughing happily and nodding. "To be able to find something from so long ago, before the war, even during the war! It would be great to find some keepsake or memento that someone might have left there. We would be stepping into some history!"

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 07:20

Theresa nodded "it would be great, imagine if it was something that once belonged to someone who was at the school and took part in the battle that took place here" she said, grinning as she thought about it.
    She looked up to where about the tree would be "I actually want to check it out now" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 07:24

Harmony looked behind her and peered up at the tree, uncertainty written on her face and on her mind.

"It would be nice to see if something like that existed, but don't you think we might get in trouble if we tried it?" She asked, biting her lip slightly. "I don't think I'd want to be caught by Professor Malfoy."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 07:29

Theresa sighed as she looked at the tree "probably, I heard that he spends his free time sneaking around in the shadows, just waiting to give detentions out" she said. She looked back at Harmony and shrugged "it's a nice thought but I am not sure about Professor Malfoy" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:49

"It'd be amazing though. If we discovered something. I'm sure it would make it worthwhile." She said, nodding. "But I feel that it is too risky. Seeing as how we might not find anything, and then we might get caught. Maybe some other time, huh?"

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:55

"Yeah, there is always the chance there is nothing in there and if we get caught and it wasnt even worth it, well it wouldn't be good and Professor Malfoy is probably keeping an eye on it since those students got caught" Theresa said. "PErhaps another time it would be interesting but it would just be asking for a detention if anyone went there now, yeah" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 11:09

Harmony nodded, smiling as she watched the sun beginning to set over the lake.

"Are you excited?" She questioned, casting a look over to Theresa. "About going home I mean. I know I am. My dad owes me a rematch in Quidditch, and with my mom taking care of my garden, well..."

She sighed, dropping her head. "That's a lost cause. It's all probably dead."

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 11:15

Theresa nodded "yeah I'm excited, I cant wait to see my old friend Rain again, he is coming back home to England for the holidays and he is so much fun" she said excitedly.
    "Why don't you try using a protective spell over them or get your mother or father to, it might work for when you are away at school" she suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:14