Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parchment War Continues!

The Parchment War Continues! Empty The Parchment War Continues!

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:54

Ever since they got caught in the library by Professor Mitchell, Harmony had been looking for a rematch. She looked to her right, at her own large fortress. It was twice the size of her, with vines crawling up the sides. Flowers and plants littered the courtyard inside. Turning to her left, she looked up at Theresa's fortress. Birds and animals of all kinds roamed the courtyard of hers. Paper minions stood at the ready in both courtyards as Harmony put on her Captain's hat.

This was gonna be fun.

The Parchment War Continues! Empty Re: The Parchment War Continues!

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:06

Theresa skipped up to the room of requirements after war between fort Herbology and fort Dragon Fire was declared to continue. She burst into the room and put on a dark purple captain's bandana. "Captain Lupin!" she greeted when she saw Harmony. "What a great day for a war" she said in a slightly mature, man sounding voice.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:08

Harmony put her hands behind her back, walking over to Theresa before bowing slightly.

"Yes. A fine sunny day for a war to continue. I hope you have heavy artillery, Captain Cotgrave." Harmony said, her eyes peered out from under her hat, flashing with excitement. "Because this will truly be a war to remember."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:14

"Yes, I must agree, nothing like a sunny day to continue the war between animals and plants" Theresa said. She bowed and grinned, this was so fun. "Fort Dragon fire is well prepared, I do hope that you can say the same for fort Herbology" she said formaly. "This will indeed be a war that shall go down in history" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:29

"My fort is reinforced in ways you cannot imagine, Captain Cotgrave," Harmony said, peering up at her own fort. "My men are ready and willing to attack on my signal. This will surely go down in history as a war to remember for many years to come."

She held out her hand. "As soon as we shake on it, our fortresses will be open to us. The drawbridge door will lower on each of our forts, and we will be allowed inside. We will have only a mere minute to prepare everything before we can begin the onslaught. Let us fight fair, but just."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:35

Theresa nodded in agreement "Yes Captain Lupin, lets begin and finally see who is better, animals or plants" she said before shaking Harmony's hand. "We shall be fair but there will be no mercy, we will fight to win and in the end, there will be a winner!" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:40

Harmony nodded, dropping her hand and clenching her fist.

"Captain Lupin will reign supreme! Plants over animals!" She exclaimed.

Both drawbridge doors opened to the fortresses. Harmony nodded to Theresa, rushing into her fortress. She passed the men in uniforms who waited in the courtyard. Grabbing a vine that hung down, she clung to it as it rose, bringing her to the top of her fortress. She dropped onto the platform, cannons lining the sides. Ammo waited beside the cannons, with members of her army ready to shoot on her mark.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:47

Theresa scoffed "never, animals will be champions!" she declared. She hurried to her fort and jumped onto one of the mini dragons that roamed around her courtyard. It flew up to the top of the fort before rejoining the rest of the animals. "The war has begun!" she called, raising her wand into the air. She grinned as she went to prepare the cannons.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:52

Harmony twirled her wand pointing it at the paper men.

"Load the cannons!" She called. "We have a war to win!"

They saluted her and loaded the cannons up with super mega ultra large killing parchment cannon balls of doom.

"Ready? Annddd....fire!" She called, pointing at the cannons with her wand. "Let's go, cannons!"

Each cannon she pointed to let out a huge explosion, launching the parchment balls over to Captain Cotgrave's fort.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:58

Theresa pointed her wand at the paper animals in her fort "defencive manover!" she called to them. The animals climbed the walls of the fort and blocked the attacks. The dragons hit the parchment cannon balls with their tales and shot them back.

"Aim for the walls, I have a plan" she called to her minions as the cannons began to shoot at the front wall of her fort. "Find the weak spot in the wall!" she ordered

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:03

Harmony pointed down to her plants.

"Vines! Block the attacks! Men, prepare wave two!" She called, adjusting her Captain's hat. "Flowers, rise and protect the front wall! Lower the drawbridge and send out the parchment ninja forces!"

The door lowered just enough for the parchment ninja to jump out and start rushing to the front line of Theresa's fortress.

"Attack all in sight ninjas!" Harmony called, pointing over to the opposite fortress.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:09

"Attack my monkeys!" Theresa shouted as she pointed at the ninjas that were coming at her fort. "Hippogriffs, attack from the air!" she ordered as Hippogriffs of parchment flew from behind the fort, holding giant parchment cannon balls in their claws. They flew over the enemy fort, ready to attack.

"We will not be defeated that easily Captain Lupin" she called to Harmony.
    "Dragons, I want more force against the front wall!" she said as she pointed at the vines that protected the walls of fort Herbology.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:15

"Ninjas, slashing strike! I want to see those monkeys in shreds! Paper men, shoot those hippogriffs out of the sky!" Harmony called. "This is certainly far from over, Captain Cotgrave!"

She turned behind her, pointing her wand at the vines that clung to the roof. "Make a cover over us so the ammo the hippogriffs carry cannot hurt our fort! Men, on my signal! Three, two, one, fire!"

The cannons let loose another wave of giant parchment balls.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:20

"Break through the vines, they are no match for you my Hippogriffs, attack!" Theresa said as she watched the animals drop the cannon balls.

She gasped dramatically when one of the cannonballs knocked through her walls. "There's a breach in sector 12!" she shouted. "Quick my minnions, repair the wall, we will not surrender!" she said as men on the inside of the fort started repairing the gaping hole in the wall.

"Cannons fire!" she shouted, laughing as cannon balls were shot at the enemy. This was so much fun, it was even better then the mini war they were having in the library.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:24

Harmony dived out of the way as the cannonballs came down on top of her fort. One of her men pushed her out of the way, getting squished by one in the process.

"Take Jedite to the infirmary, Nephlite! He saved my life." She said, rising back up, adjusting her captain's hat. "I see how it is Captain Cotgrave! Though your Hippogriffs have managed to hit the top of my fort, your monkeys have been battered down to shreds!"

She laughed, pointing up to the sky. "Vines! Grab those hippogriffs and keep them hostage! Men, load the cannons! Get ready for the third wave! Focus on the weak point in her wall! Ready, fire!"

She peered down at her parchment ninjas. "Defeat the men inside her courtyard. Take down as many as you can! Stay strong, ninjas! For that is our way! Infiltrate her fortress!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:31

Theresa watched as vines tried to take her Hippogriffs "retreat Hippogriffs!" she called to them but it was too late, half of them were already being incircled by the evil vines.

"You shall pay for that Captain Lupin, my monkeys and Hippogriffs shall be evenged!" she vowed.
    "Protect the walls and my repair men, my sparrows!" she called to the birds that flew around the top of her fort. The birds flew down and pecked at the ninjas, knocking into them as they did their best to destory them.
    "Ha, you have failed Captain Lupin, my men have nearly finnished repairing that minor set back you had caused" she said, pleased with her men.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 06:20

Harmony laughed, amused. "Half of your hippogriffs are in my posession, Captain Cotgrave! I shall have them killed, but do not worry, they shan't feel any pain. Men!"

Harmony turned toward the hippogriffs. "A wonderful fight you have put up, but I'm afraid it ends here." She clenched her fist and her men killed the parchment hippogriffs.

"Now! My ninjas, destroy those birds! Use your swords!" She called, pointing at the ninjas. "Men! Get ready for wave four! Use some heavy ammo this time!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 06:31

"You shall be remembered forever Hippogriffs, your deaths will not be for nothing" Theresa said as she pretended to wipe away a tear.
    "Monkeys, use your teeth, tear those ninjas apart" she ordered.

"More cannon balls, we need more cannon balls!" she said as men climbed to the top of the fort and put cannon balls in all the cannons.

"Fire!" she shouted.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 06:38

"Vines! Hit those parchment balls back over to Captain Cotgrave! Men, cannons on the ready!" Harmony called. "Use the nunchucks ninjas! Destroy everything in her courtyard! We will not be the losers of this battle!"

Harmony slammed her fist down on the wall.

"Zorla! How is Jedite?" She called down below.

Zorla saluted Harmony, but shook her head.

"Blast! He's not well. You'll pay for taking out one of my favorite soldiers, Captain Cotgrave." Harmony said, adjusting her Captain's hat. "The cannons are ready! Aim! FIRE!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 06:50

Theresa grinned "ha! payback is great, that is for the Hippogriffs Captain Lupin!" she said. "Get those ninjas, do not let them get close to the walls" she ordered. Monkeys, unicorns and tigers began to attack the ninjas, trying to tear them to pieces as much as they could.

"Shasta, cut down those vines!" she shouted. A dragon, bigger then the others flew up from behind the fort and towards the vines that protected fort Herbology. It dived at the vines and began to tear them with it's sharp claws and teeth.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 07:09

Harmony smirked. "Snare, go!" She cried, as Devil's Snare wrapped around the large dragon that was attacking her vines. "Send the ninja reinforcements! Knights, warriors, go now! Keep firing the cannons!"

Harmony dropped down into her courtyard, pointing her wand at large sections of parchment rocks. The rocks moved and transformed into giants made of the rock parchment.

"Go! Morrow and Day! Nature shall prevail over animals!" She said, pointing them in the direction of Captain Cotgrave's castle.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 07:18

Theresa narrowed her eyes at the new enermy that was coming towards her fort. "Centaurs, attack!" she cried as she pointed her wand up into the air. "Attack with everything you have, knock those giants down!" she ordered. "don't move Shasta!" she said to the dragon who was struggling with the devils snare.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 07:25

"Tighter, Snare, tighter! We want the dragon out of the game!" She called, waving her arm out and clenching her fist. "Fire the cannons!"

She heard the cannon fire and grinned. This was excellent. And so much fun! Harmony hopped back up to the rooftop, helping her men load the cannons once more. "Again! Fire! Rain down an onslaught of parchment! Go go go!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 07:32

Theresa's eyes widened when Shasta was destoryed "Captain Lupin, you shall pay!" she shouted as she gathered her monkey's. "Climb the walls and attack there men" she ordered as she watched the monkeys attack.

She gasped when one of the giants knocked into her wall. "Our defences are down, attack that thing" she said, pointing at the giant.
    "More cannon balls men and hit them back" she said. Dragons continued to hit the cannon balls back with their tails while the men fired different cannon balls.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 07:37

"Go Imperial Knights! Take down those monkeys! Morrow, Day, keep working on her wall! We'll knock her down if it takes all day!" Harmony shouted, pointing her wand at her figures. "Refill the cannons men and this time..."

Her eyes flashed dangerously as she tilted her hat down. "Use the exploding parchment!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 04:05