Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parchment War Continues!

The Parchment War Continues! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Parchment War Continues!

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 07:46

Theresa growled as she watched her monkeys "attack more, we can not win this easily" she said to them. She turned to her wall and was glad that her men were already repairing it.

She looked up again at the mention of exploding parchment "oh? if you want it that way" she said before turning to her snails.
    "Eat the vines!" she commanded her army of fast, giant snails.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 08:02

"Aiiieeeee! Snailllllssssss!" Harmony shouted. "Whip them vines! Whip the snails back. Faster!"

Harmony clenched her fist, growling at Captain Cotgrave. "How dare you use snails! Men, ready at the cannons! Send in the motherlooooaadddd! Exploding parchment....goooo!" She exclaimed, pointing her finger to the other side. "Morrow, Day! Keep working on her wall! Do not stop until it falls!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 08:13

Theresa laughed "the mighty giant snails shall win!" she said, throwing her hands up into the air.
    She narrowed her eyes when the exploding parchment hit her walls.
    "Unicorns, charge at the walls, don't stop until you hit!" she ordered.
    She looked at her walls "Wolves, attack them" she said before looking back at the enemy.
    "Leaf Beatles, eat the vines!" she oredered a huge swarm of bugs.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 08:26

"Zorla! Nephlite! Now is the time to use your power! Combine together to transform!" She called. "Take the form of a jungle and trap the unicorns before they can hit our walls!"

Both her soldiers saluted her before turning into a dense jungle that went between her fortress and Captain Cotgrave's fortress.

"Think of it this way, Cotgrave! There's a jungle separating us so I can't see you very well, but you also can't see me! You're animals will get lost in my maze of vines! Bwahahahah!" She laughed. "Fire at will, Men! For Nature and plants!!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 08:34

"Nice try Captain Lupin, my dragons will fly over the trees and attack you" Theresa said as she ordered the dragons.
    "All animals except the dragons, come back to the fort, protect the walls and stay away from the forest" she said.
    "Protect the walls, she can not keep that forest up forever!" she shouted.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:03

"Zorla, Nephlite! Keep the jungle up! Cannon men, shoot down those dragons when they fly overhead! We will keep her back as much as we can!" Harmony shouted. "Selena! How is Jedite?"

Selena nodded, saluting to her Captain.

"Excellent! We will have our best fighter back with us soon! This is far from over Captain Cotgrave! I assure you that we will be here for a very long time!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:09

"Lions, run through the trees, attack any man you come across, don't go to the enamy fort, just attack annything in sight that belongs to fort Herbology" Theresa ordered.
    "This is so far from over because we will win and you shall fall!" she said before sending her animals into battle.
    "Remaining Hippogriffs, stop the cannon balls" she said.
    "Men, fire!" she said as more cannon balls were shot into the air.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:15

Harmony smiled. The lions were running right into the jungle.

Now...trap the lions within the vines...make sure they cannot get out nor can they get free, she thought, closing her eyes before opening them again.

"You will never win! Nature vs Animals! It is a very clear fight!" She shouted, holding her hand out. "Go my forces! Knights, fire the cannons! Fighters, enter the jungle! Nephlite and Zorla will clear you a path! There you will find trapped lions! Slay them and bring me the parchment as evidence!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:22

Theresa couldn't believe it, she had just practically sent her lion army to there doom. "Owls, prepare to peck her men apart if they dare leave that jungle" she ordered.
    "Greenflies, join your bretherin and eat at the vines, they will be defeated!" she shouted.
    "More cannon balls now!" she said, realising that she was running out of options.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:28

Harmony smirked, pulling her hat down over her eyes. Something told her this would be over rather quickly.

"Bring out...the insecticide!" She cried, pointing to her remaining ninjas. "Spray it on the vines and plants! That way, they won't be destroyed! Quickly, Mosa, Rona, and Trilo! Go!"

The ninjas saluted her and ran off. Harmony turned, grinning at Jedite.

"Nice to have you back on your feet, Commander. Control everyone up here." Harmony said, pulling a sword out from near her feet. "I have some business over in the other fort. This'll be over soon enough! Hyah!"

Harmony jumped over the wall of her fortress, into the jungle.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:33

Theresa gasped "no, by precious bugs, stop eating, don't eat it, you will die!" she called out to her animals. She narrowed her eyes when a few had fallen to the floor "you will pay Captain Lupin!" she declared as she saw her jump up onto the wall of her fort.
    She noticed that she had a sword so rushed into the fort to get her own. "I am going to end this" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:33

The furthest side of the Room of Requirement bloated as a small fortress came into view. Finally the room stopped squirming and making a triangle with the other two fortresses, Cass' bouncy castle came to a standstill.
    "Fort Slinky forms an alliance with Captain Cotgrave! Fire!"
    Cass' slinky sword directed forward, and from the heart of the yellow bouncy castle, out bounced a ginormous slinky, headed for the heart of Harmony's castle.

"That was for you, Theresa!" she said dramatically, hopping onto the bouncy castle, beginning to jump.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:37

Harmony shouted over the noise. "Vines, protect the castle at all cost. Morrow, Day, retreat to the castle and stop that slinky!"

She ran through the jungle, Zorla and Nephlite forming a path for her that would lead her straight to Captain Cotgrave.

"For Nature and Fort Herbology!" She shouted, exiting the jungle and peering around the enemy territory. "Come out, Captain Cotgrave. A duel to decide the victor of this battle! Though...I suppose since you had unfair help...I should win this one anyway!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:45

Theresa looked over to fort Slinky and bowed. "Greatest thanks Captain Marling of Fort Slinky" she said. "The alliance shall do us great on the battle field" she said. "Monkeys, Wolfs, Foxes, stop those men!" she ordered before looking down at Harmony.

"I accept this challange Captain Lupin, a duel it shall be!" she said as she jumped from her fort and raised her sword.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:49

Harmony smirked. "Zorla, Nephlite, call the Snare! Keep her animals away from my kingdom. Vines, if you'd please." She said, looking around.

The vines wormed there way around Captain Lupin and Captain Cotgrave, before creating a large dome around them.

"If anything or anyone of yours or mine tries to get in here, then the one who had summoned it is disqualified," Harmony said. "And just to sweeten the deal...Venus Flytraps!"

She smiled as the ground shook around them. "The Flytraps now surround our dome. Anything of yours that comes within walking distance is eaten. And if you try to leave the vine dome..." She shrugged. "You'll be toast too!"

She swung her sword around, pointing it at Theresa. "Are you ready, Captain Cotgrave?"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:53

"Bold rules, I must say Captain Lupin" Theresa said as she pointed her wand. "However, I am in a generous mood today so I agree" she said as she began to circle the enamy captain. She guessed that Cassico could keep her the forts busy for now. "I declare that Captain Marling gets control over my animals, as long as they do not go near this dome" she said loudly.

"Prepare to duel!" she said as she swung her sword.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 09:57

"I've been prepared and prepped for this for a long time, Captain Cotgrave," Harmony said, eying her warily. "Plants vs animals. The true test. My Commander will guard my fort well from unwanted company."

She jumped at Theresa, rolling out of the way at the last minute. She kept on her toes as she circled her prey, eager to use her sword. Albeit, it was made of parchment, but she could imagine it anyway she wanted.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:00

Theresa narrowed her eyes as she watched Harmony. "Yes, the true battle and it is one that animals will win!" she said as she sung her sword again and aimed at Harmony's arm. It took all of her power not to laugh like crazy right now and to keep a straight face, it was all so fun.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:01

"I call upon... my legion of slinkies, muahahaha!" bellowed Cass inbetween bounces, "Slinkies, away!"
    The Bouncy Castle spluttered and shook and soon enough every corner of the bouncy castle burst and thousands of little niggly slinkies shot out, heading for Captain Harmony Lupin's Fort Herbology.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:04

Harmony's own sword raised up, blocking Theresa's sword from her arm. She shoved it away, backing up a few feet.

"It'll take more than that to keep this Captain down, Cotgrave," Harmony said, pointing her sword at Theresa. "I've been waiting a long time to get frustration out. Now, give me a real sword fight!"

Harmony's eyes flashed dangerously and she watched with glee as the little slinkies were eaten up by the venus flytraps.

"What did I tell you? Anything you send, those big guys will eat it! This is our fight now." Harmony said, glancing over at Theresa. "And nobody is getting in or out of this dome until we have a winner."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:07

Theresa watched as the slinkies were eating "Captain Marling, go for the fort! go for the fort!" she called out. If she lost this duel then at least there was a chance that fort Slinky could over take fort Herbology. "Fine, here is your real sword fight" she said as she ran at Harmony and swung for her sword, hoping that her smugness will be her downfall with her concentration.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:13

Harmony dodged Theresa's sword, rolling behind her and jabbing her in the back with the point of hers. She grinned. She didn't want this sword fight to be over yet.

"Commander Jedite! Protect the fort at all costs!" She called, jumping away from Theresa once more.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:14

From far away, a certain MASKED Hufflepuff watched the battle from high elevation before turning to his Order of the Black Knights.

"Black Knights, prepare the catapults!" he ordered. Five large catapults loaded with pheromone bombs were locked and ready to fire. Perhaps the scents would immobilize or disorient Theresa's animal and insect forces. "Target the animal and insect divisions and fire at will!"

Immediately, the catapults launched their loads onto the center of Theresa's divisions, the pheromone bombs exploding on contact. Hopefully, that might even the field a bit and give Harmony's forces an opening to take an advantage.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:17

Theresa narrowed her eyes further when she felt the sword hit her back. "You shall regret that Lupin" she said as she turned around and swung her sword at her shoulder.
    She gasped when her animals were being destoryed "Captain Lamperouge, animals charge and don't leave anything alive!" she shouted.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:18

Harmony turned around to view Indiana helping her. Finally, the playing field was evened out once more. She grinned before turning back to her opponent, watching her warily once more.

"Jedite! Send the exploding parchment cannon balls! All ninjas should make their way for Fort Dragon Fire!" Harmony called out orders to her Commander as loud as she could. Hopefully, he would hear her instructions.

She caught sight of Theresa's sword before it swiped into her arm. She clutched her arm, stumbling back. She narrowed her eyes. It was definitely on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 16:09