Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parchment War Continues!

The Parchment War Continues! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Parchment War Continues!

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 08:38

"I think I might have changed it in a way that the Professor's will like better," Harmony said, before grinning. "It's not our fault that we like fighting with swords and such that much."

She laughed, shaking her head. "What crazy children we are."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 08:45

Theresa nodded before grinning "yes, it is not our fault that sword fighting is so much fun" she agreed.

She sighed dramatically "your right, I suppose we are crazy children" she said, pretending to be sad before grinning again. "At least, us crazy children arent boring" she said. "Even though, the one that actually came up with the idea of parchment war is the most crazy" she said, looking pointedly at the other girl.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:13

Harmony whistled innocently, her eyes looking around the room before she laughed and focused on Theresa again.

"It's not my fault I come up with some crazy ideas," Harmony said, pouting slightly. "You happen to pull them out of me. You went with it you crazy nutter."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:18

Theresa's laughed when Harmony tried to look innocent.
    "Some very crazy ideas, even if they are fun and like so great, they are still crazy" she said, shaking her head.

"I know I went along with it, it was my first huge mistake!" she joked as she leaned back in mock horror.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:19

Harmony placed a hand on her chest, feigning unhappiness.

"Oh, so my crazy ideas aren't good enough for you?" She asked, pouting playfully before grinning. "Good then. I'll just have to make up more crazy ideas and drag you along with me when I do them!"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:24

Theresa threw her hands up into the air dramatically. "I can see that being the end of me" she said. "What a way to go, doing one of your very crazy ideas" she said.

"Goodbye apparations licence, goodbye Lil Tom, goodbye Hufflepuff, goodbye Shasta" she said, naming anything that she could think of before giggling.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:31

"Goodbye cruel world," she put in for Theresa, laughing. "Well, the cruel world can goodbye itself. I don't really want to say goodbye to that. Let's see...if I drag you along it'll be goodbye friends, goodbye Vita and Fati, goodbye garden...nooo! Not my garden!"

She grinned, laughing once more.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:36

Theresa laughed more "of course not your garden" she said as she sat back up. "How about we some how keep the garden and animals, sounds fair to me" she said, nodding her head and crossing her arms for emphasis. "I don't know how we will be able to do it but we will find a way" she said like it was obvious.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:38

"Well, they could choose garden flowers and the like to help them, or even animals. With what Indiana had, they can choose a whole flock of knights, while some people can choose ninjas." Harmony said, shrugging. "Personally, plants is much better to use. Easier too."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:46

"Th ninjas were so cool, I was almost sad that my monkeys were ordered to kill them, I loved them" Theresa said, grinning as she thought about the paper guys that were trying to break into her fort.
    "Those giants, not so much" she said with a shudder.

"It will be interesting to see what other people come up with, like Cassi and her awesome slinkies and rubber ducks" she said.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:53

"Ah Morrow and Day?" Harmony asked, grinning. "Golems, actually. Not giants. They were made out of rock and clay since I summoned them. I named them as such because was TOmorrow and TOday, so I just called them Morrow and Day."

She shrugged. "Those were my favorite golems too. Good thing they didn't get destroyed."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:59

Theresa pretended to scoff "fine, Golems, Giants, Tomato, Tomoto" she said, giggling.
    "Yeah but you had no problem destroying my favourite Hippogriffs though did you?" she asked acussingly, grinning as she narrowed her eyes slightly.
    "At least Shata made it, he was the best" she said, wiping away a fake tear.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:08

Harmony laughed.

"If you wouldn't have given that command, your dragon would have easily been shredded." Harmony said. "He almost didn't have enough strength to fight off the Snare anymore. It was a close victory, but no dice Cap'n. No dice at all."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:12

"I know, my poor baby dragon, he shall rest up and he will be as good as new" Theresa said cheerfully.
    "I am glad I hit one of your best guys with my cannon ball now, if only I finnished the job" she said, sighing as she shook her head.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:17

"Jedite will never fall," Harmony argued, shaking her head. "He is my Commander, my other half on the battlefield. Nephlite shall always be there for him, as well as Zorla. They are like a tight trio that will always defend and protect each other, as well as myself."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:24

Theresa sighed "fine then Cap'n Lupy von crazy, I will have no other choise but to try and kill all three of them next time" she said tragically. "Shasta and I will rebuild our forces and take you down by any means neccasery!" she declared as she held her hand up into the air.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:27

Harmony shook her head, laughing and smiled at Theresa's obvious enthusiasm.

"On the contrary, my friend. It is you and your pet dragon that will be going down. My Commander and his second-in-command will take you down, by any means necessary." Harmony said, crossing her arms. "Even if it means taking it down and killing it."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:45

Theresa pretended to gasp before narrowing her eyes. "You shall not win, your men will fall and crumble" she said.
    "Shasta shall not be defeated easily, even if he has to be trained more, until he is even better and more powerful then ever!" she said, throwing her arms up in the air as she cackled evily.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:51

Harmony stared at Theresa, one eyebrow cocked slightly.

"Okay, you are too good at that evil laughing thing," she said, chuckling softly to herself. "And don't worry. My men will be ready for anything you throw at us, and we'll send it back one hundred fold!"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 11:02

Theresa smiled evily "I guess it comes naturally after a while" she said sweetly. "Well, your men best prepare, this will be a war like no other man has seen before!" she declared.
    "And your scary plant things wont stand a chance and I will never fall for your sneaky forest again" she said.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 11:08

Harmony grinned, laughing. "Unless I imagine the room to have a forest in the middle that you can't get rid of," she replied, sticking her tongue out at Theresa. "Besides, it was a jungle, not a forest. Silly Gravelet."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 11:16

Theresa shrugged "fine, I will have Shasta burn them down or at last fly over them with a group of Hippogriffs, birds and flying insects" she said. "A forest and an Jungle is the same thing, a bunch of trees" she said, sticking her tongue out and crossing her arms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 16:00