Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parchment War Continues!

The Parchment War Continues! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Parchment War Continues!

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 14:32

Theresa grinned as she thought about it, another chance for the great and powerful Fort Dragon Fire to try and win. "The sooner the owl gets back the better then, I cant wait to get started" she said excitedly. "It is just going to be the best" she said, laughing slightly.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 14:43

"Thinking about emerging victorious in this one, Captain Cotgrave?" She asked, grinning. "Let me assure that you have some experience in what to expect, so the other's will definitely be wary. Expect the unexpected."

She laughed to herself. "And don't get all cocky either!"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 14:54

Theresa shook her head "hey, I am not being cocky, I am never cocky" she said innocently before grinning. "I am thinking about the fact that I will win in the next one though yes but it is only because I will have more practise then who ever I go up against" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 14:59

Harmony nodded. "Because we had our war first. Ooh the suspense is killing me! I hope none of the teachers decline it. That would make for a very sad Harmonious." She said, frowning slightly. "I know Professor Lewis likes the idea when I talked to her earlier, but I don't know about the others."

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 15:19

"Well, at least that is one Professor that likes it and will hopefully vote for it, Professor Mitchell will probably vote for it so that is too" Theresa said. "Even if they dont eccept it though, we will still be able to do it which should be fun" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 15:27

"That's right! I still have to work on those flyers." Harmony said, laughing. "Let's just hope my creative side comes out when I'm working on these things. I'll owl them to every person in the school. That way, teachers can still participate even if they didn't vote for it."

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 15:45

"Good idea, I am so going to enjoy this, I cant wait to attack what ever fort is next" Theresa said, pretending to laugh evily. "It shall be fun if like at least half of the school or something wants to do it, we would so go down in Hogwarts History" she said excitedly.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 15:51

"That would be amazing! Going down in Hogwarts history as a legend is something that every student wants to do since they all really want to be remembered." She said, grinning. "I mean, most students want to be remembered for the good too and not the bad."

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 06:39

Theresa agreed "yea, I know I want to, that is what the lake is going to do, it will erase every bit of trouble making or misfortune that I have had during my time here and being the co founder of parchment war will make it even better" she said cheerfully.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 08:25

Harmony laughed, nodding. "I hope a lot of people are eager to sign up. It would be cool to have a little thing at the end of our seventh year. So the winner of the seventh year tournament, the sixth year and so on down to the first year, along with a teacher will duel it out and see who is the champion of the school." She explained. "And then they can do that for a while."

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 01:50

Theresa grinned as she listened to Harmony. This sounded great, it could be like a school thing or something. "Yea each year could get a prize and then the winner of the whole school will get a bigger prize" she said excitedly. "The teacher part sounds good, it would be funny to see if a student can beat a teacher at the parchment war" she said.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 09:16

Harmony laughed. "Well of course. Imagine how they would feel if they were able to best a teacher at something! I hope a lot of the teachers participate, even if it's only one or two of them. Professor Lewis might, but she's really busy most of the time. I just hope we have enough people to be able to do this." She said.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 06:31

"That would feel brilliant, to actually be better then the Professors at something, I would love it" Theresa said, giggling at the thought.
    "We have to have enough people, the game is amazing and it is fun, so unless they are a bunch of spoil sports, they have to sign up for it" she said.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 06:36

"Right. I hope a lot of people decide to sign up for it after the break. That way, everyone gets the new experience." She said, nodding in enthusiasm. "By the way, how have finals been going for you? Actually, what classes are you taking, Captain Cotgrave?"

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 06:40

"I am taking Defence Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Charms and Transfigurations" Theresa said.
    "I think I am getting through them all, the DADA one is annoying though with the last essay question but I am getting through it slowly" she said with a shrug.
    "What about you Captain Lupy?" she asked.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 06:42

"I'm taking all the classes," she replied, shrugging. "I've finished Herbology, except for the ninth question because we're still going to have to head into the forest for that one. I'm working on DADA and Transfiguration right now, along with Charms. Potions will come next. Herbology was a lot of fun to write, well the essay was."

She grinned. "After all, it's my passion."

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 06:50

Theresa rolled her eyes as she pretended to scoff. "Of course, you would enjoy the Herbology one" she joked. "I havent looked at the Potion one yet, I am kind of dreading it though" she said, shuddering as she thought about all the finals she still needed to do and didnt even understand.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 07:13

"I haven't started working on the essay for DADA yet. Is it hard?" Harmony asked. "The essay for Herbology was three hundred words at a minimum, and I cleared that with three hundred and ten. And of course I would enjoy the Herbology one."

She stuck her tongue out, crossing her eyes at her friend. "Herbology is my absolute love."

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 07:16

Theresa grinned "I noticed" she teased before laughing again. "The DADA essay is a minimum of 500 words, I cant even get passed twenty so far but am working on it" she said. "I am just hoping that the other finals arent as difficult or I don't know if I will ever make it to third year, next years exams are suppose to be even harder" she said.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 07:18

"We must tough through it Cap'n Gravy!" Harmony exclaimed. "I'm going to be taking all the classes next year, so I'll be available at any random point in time you might need help. Of course, I might not take one or two classes just to free up my schedule a little more for things like...Parchment War."

She grinned.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 07:23

Theresa laughed "cap'n Gravy, that is deffinetly a new one captain Lupy" she said. She grinned back at Harmony as she nodded. "Of course, nothing quite like a good ol' game of parchment war" she said cheerfully. "If that means having to get rid of a few lessons then so be it" she joked.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 07:28

Harmony laughed, shaking her head. "Ah, but classes are very important! Very very important Cap'n Gravy." She explained, grinning. "However, some things are meant to be sacrificed. For Parchment War of course. I haven't gotten a reply from the Headmistress yet, but hopefully, I will soon. That way, I can ask Alice to get prepared to make the winner a banner, or the Headmistress can help us start it and hand out an award at the end."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 06:59

"Oh yes, parchment war is more important then anything, especially if you have a chance to win" Theresa said, laughing as she thought about the excuse that all Professors would hate."I cant wait until you get the reply, it is going to be so much fun either way" she said excitedly.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 08:25

Harmony nodded. "I've received a reply from Professor Mitchell, and I'll forward what she said to you. We'll need to think up different things if we want to make this official. It can also be off the record, as in a little unofficial tournament thing, but she doesn't want it too drastic. Just look for my owl." She said, grinning.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 08:34

"Oh yes, I will look for it, it is a shame that it didn't pass" Theresa said. "We wont be able to make it a huge thing now, maybe just a small tournament for four players at a time, unless we change it to suit the Professor's thoughts" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:59